SBSLC is much more than an annual leadership conference; it is a family with a longstanding legacy of excellence in leadership and community endeavor. SBSLC and its people are often at the heart of many of its former staff members’ fondest undergraduate memories. The organization is also responsible for instilling in students the awareness, knowledge, skills, and attitudes that have helped them to become productive members of society.
While new leaders come in every single year and take SBSLC to greater heights, we always want to honor our foundation and remain connected to the people who helped make SBSLC what it is today. We would love for you to join us by:
- Updating your contact information to ensure you receive up-to-date information from the current SBSLC Executive Staff.
- Joining the SBSLC Executive Staff Alumni Facebook group.
- Following us on Twitter @SbslcTamu.
- Reading our monthly newsletters for updates on conference planning, staff accomplishments, and the SBSLC Endowment. Also, feel free to send any updates or information you would like to share to email@example.com.
- GIVING BACK to SBSLC and helping us establish the SBSLC Endowment. (See instructions below.)
- Click the link above to access the online giving form.
- Enter the requested information in the required fields.
- Under Designations select Contribute to a fund not listed online (enter data below).
- Enter your donation amount.
- In the Gift Fund Name or Number box, enter 72689.
- In the additional comments box at the very bottom of the page, please type: This amount is to be put on the spendable side of the account.
- Proceed to Step 2 to enter billing information and complete giving process.
|January 18 – 20, 2018||SBSLC 30: A Legacy in Living Color|
|January 20, 2018||The 7th Annual SBSLC Alumni Social and Closing Banquet|
To purchase a ticket for the closing banquet, click here.
We hope to see you there!